Parts for A-dec Suction
H.V.E. - High Volume
S.E. - Saliva Ejector.
Autoclavable HVE and Saliva Ejector
1. Remove the tip from the valve body.
2. Although it is not necessary to do so, you may want to turn off the central vacuum
before disconnecting the HVE or Saliva Ejector.
3. To remove the HVE or saliva ejector body, simply separate the body from the tubing by
pulling it apart at the tailpiece.
4. Remove the control valve by pressing it out of the HVE or saliva ejector valve
5. Clean and rinse the valve body and control valve using a mild detergent, water, and a
brush, allow to dry completely.
6. Sterilize the valve body and control valve in an autoclave
7. Apply a light coat of Silicone Lubricant on the O-ring seals of the control
8. Reinstall the control valve in the valve body.
9. Reinstall the body on the tubing tailpiece.
10. Operate the HVE and the saliva ejector valves several times to verify that it rotates
smoothly. Replace the O-rings if
CAUTION - Use only silicone lubricant when lubricating instrumentation
O-rings. Petroleum products will cause permanent damage to the O-rings.