Parts for A-dec
H.V.E. - High Volume
- Saliva Ejector.
Autoclavable HVE and Saliva
1. Remove the tip from the valve
2. Although it is not necessary to do
so, you may want to turn off the central vacuum before
disconnecting the HVE or Saliva Ejector.
3. To remove the HVE or saliva ejector
body, simply separate the body from the tubing by pulling it
apart at the tailpiece.
4. Remove the control valve by
pressing it out of the HVE or saliva ejector valve
5. Clean and rinse the valve body and
control valve using a mild detergent, water, and a brush, allow
to dry completely.
6. Sterilize the valve body and
control valve in an autoclave
7. Apply a light coat of Silicone
Lubricant on the O-ring seals of the control valve.
8. Reinstall the control valve in the
9. Reinstall the body on the tubing
10. Operate the HVE and the saliva
ejector valves several times to verify that it rotates
smoothly. Replace the O-rings if
CAUTION - Use only
silicone lubricant when lubricating instrumentation O-rings.
Petroleum products will cause permanent damage to the