* Terms & Conditions
1. All goods and equipment supplied by CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd remains the
property of CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd until payment is made in full by the purchaser.
2. Until payment is made in full, the Purchaser is bailee only and is required to
store the supplied goods and equipment separately so that they are easily identifiable as the property of CQ Tec
Services QLD Pty Ltd and inform CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd of the location of goods if and when
3. All accounts are to be paid within the period stated on the front of our
invoice, unless otherwise stipulated in writing and agreed to by CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd. Failure to meet the
payment terms as stated may result in the supplied goods being repossessed.
4. Should the Purchaser dispose of any delivered goods and equipment, or any parts of
delivered goods and equipment, while they remain the property of CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd, the Purchaser must
hold the proceeds in trust for CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd up to the amount it owes CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd, in
respect to the said goods.
5. CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue
accounts outside the trading terms as stated in '3.' This interest will be charged at the rate of 2.5% per month
6. CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd shall not be liable to compensate the Purchaser, its
servants, agents, or any third parties for contingent, consequential, indirect, special punitive or any other
damages, howsoever caused, for any damage to property or injury to person, whether arising out of the use or
operation of goods supplied, clients equipment worked on, tested or otherwise and whether arising under a breach of
warranty, contract, negligence, commission, omission (or advice), tort, strict liability or otherwise, and the
Purchaser agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified C Q Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd and its agents in respect of any
and all such liabilities.
7. The Environmental Management at any site on which goods supplied or equipment
worked on is used, is the responsibility of the Purchaser. In this regard CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd disclaims
responsibility for any infringements which occur related to breaches of Acts, Rules or Regulations pertaining to
environmental pollution aspects such as noise, atmospheric, water, sewer, dangerous goods, waste disposal,
8. CQ Tec Services QLD Pty Ltd reserves the right to cease delivery on all accounts
which do not meet the Conditions of Sale as stated above.
*Any prices or fees listed on this site do
not constitute a quotation and are subject to change without notice, they do not include freight,
insurance or installation unless otherwise stated.